mercedes forums   mercedes forums

Go Back   Mercedes Forum > Mercedes-Benz Forums (Mercedes SUVs) > Mercedes M-Class Forum

Notices

Mercedes Forum: I am really thinking about buying a Mercedes -Benz M Class Suv, and wanna know what

Old 10-23-2007, 09:53 PM

Default I am really thinking about buying a Mercedes -Benz M Class Suv, and wanna know what

you think? Read below? I am currently 19 years old, and have always liked Mercedes Benz products since I was a little kid. Well currently i am working and am saving up my money with each paycheck that I get so that I can purchase my very own car which will be titled in my name (tax, title, license, etc....), as well as insured in my name. Now, I plan on paying cash for my vehicle, and I would really like to purchase a Mercedes Benz M Class Suv probably the ML 320, as I really like them. I wanna purchase maybe a 2000, 2001, or a 2002 model. Would this be a good vehicle for me? I know the parts will be expensive. Are the ML suvs any good? Just give me your god honest advice, thanks, and I really appreaciate it!

lose weight

My honest advice is that if you cant afford it when it was new you cant afford it when it breaks. I personally think they are good vehicles and for the most part are very reliable, its kinda a gamble. If you really like it just buy smart. Try and find one with good miles and that has been well taken care of. Dont go out and buy the first one you can afford. Wait and shop arround. Try to find one that has xenon's, sunroof, and the factory 18's. Those options will make it much easier to sell later on. If you are into the luxury SUV's I would try and find a older BMW X5.

The best SUV you can buy is the one you can afford, personally, I`d buy one that would be less costly to maintain. I own a auto shop and constatnly see younger people driving vehicals they cant afford to maintain, do yourself a favor buy a less expensive model and put the rest of your money back in the bank.