mercedes forums   mercedes forums

Go Back   Mercedes Forum > Mercedes-Benz Forums (Mercedes Cars) > Mercedes CL-Class Forum > Mercedes CLK-Class Forum

Mercedes Forum: 2007 Mercedes Benz CLK350 vs 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe?

Old 11-20-2010, 07:40 PM

Default 2007 Mercedes Benz CLK350 vs 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe?

Hi, I've been working extremely hard since I was only 13 years old (I'm now 17 almost 18). My parents have my college fund saved up and ready to go, and I've been driving around a crappy car for the past couple years. Well, it's time I want a new car, and I finally want a decent car for my 3rd car. I was in a car accident about a year ago and it was my fault, so insurance is pretty crazy. Please don't give me answers about "ohh you shouldn't drive that car at 17 years old". I just want answers to my questions, because I know I can afford what I'm buying with the money I have. Both the cars I'm looking at are around $20,000, and I have well over $50,000 in the bank saved up (obviously i'm not looking to spend it all on a car though...lol).

Okay, so i need help deciding.

2007 Mercedes Benz CLK350 or the 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe?

I'm looking for the more reliable car. I like the exterior of the CLK better, but the interior of the G37 better. Which do you think would be cheaper on insurance? I found out that the benz would be $350/month for full coverage. Do you think the G37 would be more or less than that? I don't want to go over $400/mo full coverage on car insurance. Which car do you think is more reliable/safer? Which car is less expensive to work on?

I personally am a classy teenager. I don't dress with ripped jeans, pants about to drop, etc. I'm a good student, and for my hobby I'm a hip-hop/break dancer. I live a normal life, but I'm just not one of those crazy teenagers. So I'm kinda wanting something classy, which IN YOUR opinion is more classy/luxurious the benz or infiniti? I know the mercedes benz is a top name for luxury cars, but I heard infiniti is pretty high up there!!

please help me decide, and give me details to why you picked one over the other.

I appreciate all the REAL help/answers.

thank you!!

lose weight